ABOUT 15 MINUTES (UP TO 30 MINUTES)
The same groups:
- Choose some emotions and to express with their face in a natural way, without imitating emoticons
- Choose a simple dialogue and recite it, accompanying it firstly with “emoticons faces” and then with normal facial expressions
- Are there any differences between the emotions expressed with emoticons and those expressed face-to-face?
- While chatting, when do you use emoticons?
- When you need others to clearly understand you, do you use mainly words or emoticons?
- Are you able to express anything you want to say through the chat and emoticons?
- In which occasions don’t you use the chat as you prefer to talk in person?